Sergi Baijet Cañadó (NIF 47938428B) Postal address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 38 (Arnes, Tarragona) hereinafter LES ROQUES NATURA
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 2018, May 25, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by completing the forms that you can fill out on this website you are giving your express consent for your personal data to be incorporated and processed in the file of LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) in order to manage your request.
Responsible: Identity: LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) Postal address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 38 (Arnes, Tarragona) Telephone: 600335593 Email: email@example.com
“On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service, bill it. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) is processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
These data may be processed to:
- Contact the User and respond to their request for information or query and carry out a subsequent follow-up.
- Manage, if applicable, your order and carry out the delivery of goods or provision of services contracted by the User, its billing and collection.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Manage, if applicable, the User registration process on the website.
- Create, where appropriate, the User profile to offer content in a personalized way.
- Manage, where appropriate, the User accounts of the website and the subsequent modifications that he makes.
- Unless the User communicates his will to the contrary, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, his data may be used, if applicable, for the sending of commercial information of LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B).
– Hosting of data sent by form: LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) Postal address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 38 (Arnes, Tarragona)
– Accommodation of reservation data in paper version: LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) Postal address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 38 (Arnes, Tarragona)
– Provider data hosting: LES ROQUES NATURA (NIF 47938428B) Postal address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 38 (Arnes, Tarragona)
– Hosting of data sent to make an online reservation: TURITOP S.L
TURITOP S.L. is the entity responsible for the data file generated with the personal data provided by the users of its website. In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, TURITOP S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat it confidentially. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended for the management, provision, expansion and improvement of services to the user, as well as the management of the information provided in the registration and press accreditation requests made by users. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, by writing to TURITOP S.L., attaching a photocopy of the D.N.I.
PUBLICATION OF PHOTOGRAPHS/ VIDEOS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated treatment of the same by LES ROQUES NATURA in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy. (The user will be informed in writing before carrying out each activity)
2.- ON THE WEB
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, LES ROQUES NATURA is declared below as a website managed by Sergi Baijet Cañadó (LES ROQUES NATURA) with address in Arnes (Tarragona) and with email email@example.com.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of USER, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable by current legislation.
LES ROQUES NATURA is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website and from the lack of availability (crashes) of the site, which will also make periodic stops for technical maintenance, in the same way, the visitor explicitly accepts to decline any responsibility, on the part of the service provider, derived from the access or use of LES ROQUES NATURA. In addition, LES ROQUES NATURA reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without prior notice being required, or to inform users of said obligations, with the publication in this document being understood as sufficient. Web page.
LES ROQUES NATURA can offer through this website, services or products that may be subject to its own particular conditions, which, depending on the case, replace, and/or complete, and/or modify these conditions, said additional conditions will be included in this document.
The use that you make of this website is completely at your own risk and expense, except for those cases stipulated by current legislation.
Cookies can be, depending on their persistence in the system:
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
4.1.- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
a) The browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– From the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
b) Through third-party tools:
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
4.2.- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not the one that is currently being visited. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, and these third-party companies are the ones that install said cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this website. The main functions of Google cookies are:
– Determine the domain to study.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Remember the number and time of previous visits.
– Collect information about the origin of the traffic.
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of custom tracking variables.
The cookies used by google, and their characteristics are:
a) __utma: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
b) __utmb: This cookie has a duration of 30 minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and/or visits.
c) __utmc: This cookie remains active for the duration of the browser session. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the session is open or closed. It is no longer commonly used.
d) __utmz: This cookie has a duration of six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links).
e) __utmv: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to store data obtained from registrations, in order to later be able to segment them demographically.
f) _ga: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows the insertion of maps on third-party websites, such as this one. The cookies used by google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They serve to establish several unique identifiers, except for the PREF cookie, which is used to show map zoom preferences.
The PREF cookie has a duration of one year. SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or have a short permanence.
For more information, please visit the following link:
For more information about the cookies used by google maps, you can visit the following link:
5.- LICENSE OF USE
You are free to:
– Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
– Adapt: remix, transform and create from the material for any purpose, including commercial.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you comply with the terms of the license.
Under the following conditions:
– Acknowledgment of the authorship of this material.
5.1.- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not the provider’s and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form that is maintained on the website or through the email provided in these legal conditions.
6.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit.